Tuesday, March 04, 2008

the weather is confused!

i live in florida. it is march. i am ready for the beach, warm weather, my feet in the sand. i want to bake out my hangovers. but something happened, the weather is confused. im still wearing jeans and sweatshirts. it is cold.

i love the beach. i can't wait to plan out first weekend of the summer. the beach held all the best memories from growing up. ive spent countless hours with my sister in the sand, tasting the salt, drinking pepsi from a can. not much has changed except now it's beer from plastic cups.

i want to go give my soul to the water, let it heal me...

where is your favorite vacation spot?

2 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

I love warm weather. My favorite vacation was to Greece, although I'd *love* to go to New Zealand and Bali.

LisaChelle said...

i know I love your New Zealand posts....