Wednesday, February 13, 2008

being loveable

fortune cookie fortune

i try very hard to be kind, loveable and thoughful. i strive to be this way. i want to be the kind of friend that answers emails right away. the girl who brings soup when your sick. i used to be her. i am no t sure what happened.

it's the 13th and i haven't bought the first valentine. when did i become such a proscrastinator?
Procrastination.

i need some motivation. i have much to do:
laundry
clean my room
something nice for my mom and sister. they are both sick.
put in some OT so I can afford to get my car fixed.
exercise.
lisa... get off your ass.
i havent touched my book in two days.

on a lighter note: d has to work on valentines day. this sucks for me. he works nights as he is in the amusement park industry. when i get motivated, i am going to prepare us a fabulous picnic and meet him at work. tenative menu: fried chicken. corn salad. paula deens stuffed potato's, handmade choclate covered strawberries and petit fours.

today is the day i get motivated. i swear really. or i can put on a pair of sweats and order a pizza.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comments :D

The picnic idea sounds amazing. And I'm totally with you on procrastinating. (LOVE the poster...I should get one for my desk at work.)

And my boy has class until 10 on V-day, so we're celebrating on Friday. But then, I don't think its ever too late for celebrating anything. Plus it fits with the whole procrastinating thing.