Saturday, February 16, 2008

Slumber Parties... they arent what the used to be.

it's important in life to know your crowd. i know mine. im a hit with the over sixty under sixteen crowd. they love me. i have more minors on my myspace (family or friends off) then i do adults.

maybe it's because i don't have kids. i always seem to want to be loving someone else's. my sister and her two kids moved out tonight. im struggling. its great they have their very own place, but those two .. i love them kids. d is excited about the move - he says he is tired of having have married with kids sex - you know hushed in quiet. and they are close less than two minutes away.

to celebrate im watching my cousins three and my sisters two. they are all still drunklenly moving my sisters stuff. we made a tent in the living room and had popcorn and ice cream for dinner. yummy! remember when that is all it took to make you happy?

d gets off work at 4am - then we will be having an adult sleepover!

1 comment:

nicole antoinette said...

I used to LOVE slumber parties! I seriously need to bring those back with my girlfriends.