Saturday, February 23, 2008

dont break up by text

if given the choice of two people what would you choose? person a is nice, and new adn you like her. person b has loved you from the bottom of their soul without any constraints for almost a year. you say you love them.

then person b gets a text message: im not coming over tonight. im going to try to make things work with *****. i will always love you.

. i am the person b. it's been a few days and functioning still seems impossible and im a red blotchy mess. i want to lay really still on the cold hard floor and will my heart to function. i dont want to labor to breath.

today is a new day. i am up and about. im still not convinced you can't die from a broken heart.

even if you hate the person, don't break up via text message. it makes someone not feel so good.

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

I honestly don't know what to say other than that I'm so sorry you're going through this. :(

But via text message? asshole.

marcella said...

ugh...the dear john letter has gone electric. i'm sorry. sometimes technology isn't such a good thing. stay strong, sister. you have plenty of people who love you.

the dame said...

Anyone who breaks up with you via text message is not someone you want to be with. It shows a tremendous lack of character and judgement. I know you love this person, but I am in an excellent position to tell you that a broken heart really doesn't kill you or last forever - it just feels like it will.

Check out my post here about the subject: http://dameonline.blogspot.com/2007/10/what-difference-year-makes.html

and I tagged you on a Meme today (thanks for your recent supportive comments!). I hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

Aw sweetie I am so sorry. It's honestly his loss though. I hope you get to feeling better ASAP!

And yeah...it's really not cool to break up via any kind of electronic device.