Monday, February 11, 2008

im nosey, i love to write & i can't wait to know you.

howdy. i am new here. i was thinking today "who wants to hear what i have to say?, should i even bother with this?". then i read a post by nicole antionette, whom i love, and it just hit me. i look forward to her, her witt, her insight. so if i can bring that to someone else...

i am the big 30. divorced, no kids, in real love for the first time in my life. i know your thinking - didn't this chick love her husband? not so much. i mean i thought i did. i was too young. he was too old. it was a decade of too much. the past few years have been about discovery. who i am besides a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt. who i really am... not what defines me. the cool thing i learned: i am fabulous! i hate capital letters, i love words, i make an incredible choclate chip cookie, i am a nerd, i have great hair. im kind, im clumsy and i would be my friend.

So... a brief introduction... looking forward to knowing you and sharing me.

1 comment:

nicole antoinette said...

Thank you so much hun, seriously, I'm ridiculously flattered!

I never thought (not once) that my blog would turn into something that people could look forward to, but I'm so happy that it did :)

I can't wait to keep reading your blog and discuss 1. how fabulous we are and 2. whose chocolate chip cookies are better...