Friday, February 29, 2008

size acceptance

tommorow night i am going to the fat girl party. It's a fabulous event once a month - a south beach style setting- devoted to curvy girls and the boys that love them. i don't usually participate in these kinds of events. don't get me wrong im fat. but i am so many other things as well: pretty, sweet, kind ... you get the picture. i try not to let the size of my ass define who I am. fat is just an adjective. i go because the incredible woman who runs it, is doing great things for the size acceptance movement. you'd think my chances of getting hit on here would be great. not so much, not even a nibble last month. i still had a blast, im still going tommorow. it may be someone's lucky night - i am on the rebound.

if you had to define yourself by one adjective, what would it be?

mine is kind.. any day. i love that i am a kind person.

3 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

One adjective, wow, that's hard. Um, I'd have to say passionate.

marcella said...

Hmmm..I'd have to say loyal. Or generous. Or lovely. Or maybe indecisive.

pie said...

I love your blog. Have I said that lately? Anyway, I would say extreme. I love extremely. I hate extremely. I not a middle ground kind of gal.